DO Circle Convention Center.
We are delighted that the DO Circle Blog now has its own Convention Center at The Artisans Haven, an artisans digital mall opening in June 2020. The mall is expected to have 10,000 visitors monthly.
The DO Circle is dedicated to understanding success in business. How people make it happen and turn a business idea into a success. See how business owners create a tipping point, become outliers, excel in execution and engage employees, to achieve success. We help to connect enthusiastic business owners and enablers to create tipping points for success. Malcolm Gladwell’s The Tipping Point talks about sticky products, context, and law of the few – mavens, connectors and salesman.
This blog is about understanding the drivers and weaving the story. As the story unfolds, we better understand the opportunities and find the linkages to other stories. Creativity, insights and wisdom create more opportunities & success, and the “DO” spirit makes things happen for business.
The convention center has several auditorium halls, to house the current contributors to this blog, including:
- Success Stories by Jade Lee, Yap Leng Kuen, Tyler Chong and other guests
- Webinars, Zoom conferences and video broadcasts featuring the Covey Series, AL Trainings Series, Martin Wong Smart Robie Series, Yellowshorts Series, Vigilant Cybersecurity Series, Gallup Series and more.
- Previews of theater shows, drama classes and corporate communication training presented by the award winning Enfiniti Academy.
- Talk Shows by Khoo Hsu Chuan of Do More Podcasts, and Vinodh of #GoodTalk.
- Featured YouTubes on happiness, and related topics.
Success Stories, Tipping Points and the “DO” Spirit.
Success Stories is also about the passion and the “DO” spirit of our Proudly Malaysian artisans, in their journey to success, as they turn their passion into booming businesses. We feature true stories, real people and rich experiences. There are many success stories in the market. Thank you to all my guests, who graciously shared their stories & secrets. It is with respect, and pride, that I share their stories in my blog.
Founders and business owners are true artisans. They build their businesses with a passion to deliver outstanding results.
David Keirsey found that artisans are most at home in the real world of solid objects that can be made and manipulated, and of real-life events that can be experienced in the here and now. Artisans have exceptionally keen senses, and love working with their hands.
Artisans want to be where the action is; they seek out adventure and show a constant hunger for pleasure and stimulation.
There are many Artisans, perhaps 30 to 35 percent of the population, which is good, because they create much of the beauty, grace, fun, and excitement the rest of us enjoy in life.
The Artisans Haven.
Opening in June 2020
The Artisans Haven showcases the beauty, grace, fun and excitement by artisans in our world.
The Mall is a simple virtual 2 storey building connected to a virtual study abroad campus, art gallery and convention centre. The centre court is vibrant with virtual activities together with anchor tenants, such as Abbie and Friends, Explorer Outfitter, Zapp Signature Store and UPayMe Convenience Store. On the 1st floor, we house artisans on the left wing and retailers on the right wing. The Mall hosts a daily bazaar where retailers can display their products for sale. There is also an entertainment booking counter and a convention center.
The Artisans Haven is owned by Artisans Digital Mall Sdn Bhd (ADM), incorporated in May 2020 with 2 shareholders, Rosalie Lin and Jade Lee, with the aim of providing a virtual real estate for our Proudly Malaysian artisans and retailers.
ADM appointed Jessie Tan and Ocean Tam, as its CEO and COO, respectively. The 2 ladies have more than 10 years experience each in the world of online retail. Irene Wong is our office manager. Rosalie and Jade are the advisors and curator of the Mall. We have 50 pioneer artisan and pioneer retailer tenants who are making the Mall their home.
- Dedicated to our Proudly Malaysian Artisans and Retailers.
- Non Profit Mall Operations.
- Pro Bono Best Practice Mentorship.
- Commitment to Generate Visitor Traffic.
- Token Rental.
- Optional eCommerce.
We made it simple and affordable for artisans to own a store or art exhibition hall of their imagination. We help them articulate this in the digital world, and in a digital mall with targeted traffic.
- RM400 (revised 15 June 2020) per month for a Store (or art exhibition hall) with 10 products, refreshed weekly
- RM120 (revised 15 June 2020) per month for a display in the Bazaar for 3 products, refreshed weekly
3 months rental is collected upfront, and renewal for next 3 months is expected before the 1st of following month. If rental is not received by the 1st, the store or display in the bazaar will be deactivated.
Tenants can opt for additional services from friendly service providers. Tenants deal directly with the service providers. Monthly service fees are chargeable by the service providers, if tenants opt for their services.
- NetPay (Yip 016-590 1472) https://www.netpay.my/
- RevPay (Andy 012-6032929) https://revpay.com.my/
- eWallet (Anthony 012-608 4948)
- Zapp & UPayMe (Ryan 012-919 8983) https://i-serve.com.my/